- Founded In 1993
- Full Service Company
Strong Systems International (SSI) is a leading systems integrator of commercial CCTV, security, fire, network infrastructure, and temperature supervision systems. We are a rapidly growing business providing unique products and services on a national level with a best in class anchor customer. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team culture that is fast paced and performance based then SSI may be the place for you. SSI is committed to our customers through the delivery of high quality results all while encouraging a 2nd mile effort.
Service/Remote Technical Specialist
In these exciting and extraordinary times SSI is rapidly expanding. We are seeking an individual who is both highly organized and collaborative. In this role, you will be technically supporting a Project Manager who is responsible for the integration of commercial CCTV, security, fire, network infrastructure, and temperature monitoring systems solutions into our customer locations across the country. Collaborative teamwork is a must in this role and drives our success in providing nationwide Project Management services. We rely on our team through individual and group contributions to strengthen our methods, ensuring the continuous improvement of the organization.
Strong Systems International (SSI) is a leading systems integrator of commercial CCTV, security, fire, network infrastructure, and temperature supervision systems. We are a rapidly growing business providing unique products and services on a national level with a best in class anchor customer. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team culture that is fast paced and performance based, then SSI may be the place for you. SSI is committed to our customer through the delivery of high quality results all while encouraging a 2nd mile effort.
Project Coordinator will:
• Communicate with project manager and team
• Utilize other available information to understand the installation requirements of each location
• Coordinate the provision of Scope of Work documents
• Create sales orders in company database according to determined locations
• Fill and ship material orders
• Develop work orders for business partner labor
• Provide technical support to our business partners and customers over the telephone and remote systems as required
• Ensure the timely communication to the customer, partners and the project team
• Review and approve vendor invoices with the assistance of the project manager when required
• Support the development of customer invoices to ensure accuracy and timely submittal
• Identify and recommend process improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Be able to work flexible hours based on project demands
• Self-motivated and able to excel in tasks with minimal supervision
• Be able to assist technicians and provide direction remotely
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Knowledge/experience with office software; creating/maintaining accurate records
• Ability to create/enter database information quickly and accurately
• Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
• High attention to detail, using advanced organization skills
• Strong written/verbal communication
• Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player
• Associates degree in a technical field preferred
The administrative assistant will provide administrative and staff support to the general organizational operations. The administrative assistant is often the first representative of the organization, so good interpersonal skills - being courteous, professional, and helpful - are critical. Flexibility and a good attitude are a must for this position. It requires the ability to work with and take direction from other personnel while keeping his/her supervisor apprised of his/her activities.
• Back-up phone answering and directing calls on multi-line phone efficiently; respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff. Scanning of calls before transferring to eliminate unnecessary solicitations.
• Creating and transmitting incident reports to the Service Department.
• Data Entry of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to ensure that all records and databases are made whole with all necessary information, and that entries are made accurately in a timely fashion
• Completing of digitized and hard copy filings for the organization
• Creating digitized vendor folders on the shared drive
• Creating digitized customer folders on the shared drive and hard copy customer folders for physical files
• Prepare training and submission materials for management and other personnel, (i.e. binding, printing, shipping)
- Printing and shipping of Fire Submittal Packages (obtaining required signatures, where
• Main support of bulk mail processes, (monthly and quarterly mailings)
- Bulk mailing vs individual mailings in order to save costs wherever possible.
• Receiving and checking in of mail parcels and letters, distribute among staff &
• Coordinate outgoing USPS mail parcels and letters
• Greet and direct office visitors
• Make sure the lobby, break room, and printer area are kept in an orderly and clean fashion plus including the set up and break down of conference rooms and team
room for large and/or small meetings.
• Ensure all printers are full of paper, ink toner, etc. supplies are filled.
• Responding to staff requests for administrative support, as appropriate within admin duties
• Coordinate office vendors, (coffee, office & cleaning supplies, water services, pest control, postage machine, maintenance etc.)
• Maintain File Organization- ongoing filing in a timely fashion
• Maintaining inventory levels of all office, breakroom, and janitorial supplies.
- Ensuring there is no overstock or over purchasing of supplies and remaining as cost
effective as possible when purchasing items. (Assist with purchases as needed)
- Ensure office and breakroom supplies, including all paper materials, such as envelopes
and printing paper are available, stocked, and available as needed.
• Coordinating luncheons for meetings as per described in the business meeting meals guidelines. This means the set up and clean up after the meetings (activities) Ensuring no over purchase of food is made.
• Maintaining MasterFile Overviews and Set-up of recurring monitoring invoices (from final training folders)
• Support to the Strategic Partner Manager to update database and filings with Strategic Partner information.
• Scanning and sending mail to remote staff members in a timely manner
• Maintaining the Jobs in Progress report with the most current and accurate data
• Ensuring the data entered into Netsuite is updated and accurate
• Ensuring Smartsheet Reports are accurately updated on a regular basis
• Reference the Admin training materials provided and procedures as needed to ensure that the duties of the position are being done in the proper and most effective manner
• Assisting as needed with Change Requests
• Spreadsheets or tracking of information for reporting as requested
• Other duties as needed